One Day Package
CYPFS Leader Accreditation Training (Workshop or online)
For up to 10 staff & 5 POWER card kits – $5,500
For up to 20 staff & 5 POWER card kits – $8,800
Two Day Package
Day 1. CYPFS Leader Accreditation training (via workshop or online)
Day 2. Advanced Coaching skills training (via workshop only)
For up to 10 staff & 5 POWER card kits – $8,800
For up to 20 staff & 5 POWER card kits – $12,100
Both training packages include:
- A 12 month organisational licence for unlimited use of the program
- A personal login to the member site for all participants
- Leader’s Manual for each participant
- A follow-up sessions with your chosen lead coach
- Email support and embedding coaching tips
- All program upgrades
*Additional Kits can be purchased @ $330 per kit
*Travel expenses may apply for interstate or remote training.
Add a Youth Workshop to consolidate your training.
We will come to you and deliver a full demonstration workshop of the Career Coaching – My life and career pathway plan with a group of your students.
Then you can take it from there!
$2,750 (per group)
Annual Organisational Licence Renewal
(1st year is included in training)
$1,000 per year for up to 10 trained staff
*Add $100 for additional staff
*Includes complimentary online training for new staff when a leader leaves.
CYPFS LEADER ACCREDITATION TRAINING WORKSHOP – OVERVIEW
Participants will experience first hand all the CYPFS coaching activities and resources, by designing their own life and Career Pathway Plan. During this process the Life Business, five POWER coaching steps are showcased allowing each participant to experience the link between the coaching structure and the influence it has on enhancing motivation, building emotional skills and successful goal attainment. This layered step by step experiential training will enable participants to effectively and confidently deliver the four main coaching modules in both groups and one to one with the young people they support.
- Introduction to the C.Y.P.F.S Program & Resources
- Learn the 5 Step P.O.W.E.R Coaching Model for successful goal attainment
- Experiential Session – Module 1. Career Coaching – “My Life and Career Pathway Plan”
- Experiential Session – Module 2. Life Coaching – “Steps for My Life Success” Master Plan
- Review – Module 3. Performance Coaching – “My TOP Performance Plan”
- Review – Module 4. Performance Coaching – “Steps For My School Success”
- Review – Module 5. Moving Up – Steps for My High School Success”
- Discussion and Review
The CYPFS accreditation includes a 12 month login and access to the member library for unlimited use of the CYPFS program, gallery slideshows, printing of pathway plan worksheets and all additional support materials.
The Advanced Coaching Skills training will assist CYPFS Leaders further consolidate their theoretical and practical skills to assist young people develop the emotional skills they need to achieve their goals on an ongoing basis. Leaders will learn a number of solution focused and strength based coaching strategies that will assist with behaviour change. You will learn how to lead powerful conversations using the GOAL coaching conversation and practice key one to one coaching skills.
This day also assists you to deliver the Peer Coaching and Parent as Coach Modules.
- Introduction to Positive and Coaching Psychology
- The role of the coach and the coaching mindset
- Learn some key coaching skills and strategies to enhance motivation and promote behahiour change
- Identify your strengths as a coach and make a personal coaching development plan
- Learn and practice the GOAL coaching conversation for successful goal attainment
- Review Peer Coaching Skills Module
- Review Parent as Coach
- Create a implementation plan – Discussion and review