The Life Coaching Module includes powerful future and action oriented coaching strategies to assist young people identify the emotional skills they need to achieve greater health and well-being in all areas of their life.
With the assistance of a step by step power point presentation and powerful coaching activities and the coaching card sorts, the CYPFS Leader will assist young people design a tailor made, “Steps For My Life Success” pathway plan that can be used to focus and fast track positive and lasting behaviour change in all ongoing coaching sessions.
To complete their steps for my life success plan, young people will:
- P = Review their current life satisfaction and identify how they would love their life to be
- O = Make a plan by completing a “My Life Review Wheel” and identify the TOP priority areas they want to improve to be their best.
- W = Weigh up the costs and benefits of making change.
- E = Identify the (E.Q) emotional intelligence skills they will need to be successful.
- R = Commit to SMART steps they will take to make positive change straight away!
The Module can be completed as a 2-3 hour workshop or delivered one to one, and can be offered in conjunction with the Career, Performance and Peer coaching modules and expanded activities to form an extended coaching program.
- Life Coaching Slideshow/s for one to one and group coaching (online Leader’s Library)
- Life Coaching Leader’s Manual
- Life Coaching – Steps For My Life Success Pathway Plan (printable PDF or Writable PDF)
- Life Vision Coaching Cards
- E.Q Coaching Cards
- Ongoing coaching sheets PDF (online Leader’s Library)
- G.O.A.L Coaching conversation sheet (online Leader’s Library)
- Life Review Wheel – (online Leader’s Library)
With a Printable and Re-writable
Pathway Plan Worksheet