CYPFS Leader Accreditation Training – Two Day Outline
Day 1. CYPFS Leader Accreditation – (Available via workshop or online)
Participants will be taken step by step through the CYPFS program and resources and learn how to confidently deliver the first sis coaching modules in both groups and one within their own programs.
During this process they will learn The POWER Coaching Model© by designing their own life and career coaching plan, and experience first hand how the process assists young people connect to their strengths, set meaningful goals and enhances, hope wellbeing and performance in all areas of life.
1, Overview of the CYPFS Program & Resources
2. Introduction to Coaching and Positive Psychology & Hope theory
3. Learn The 5 Step P.O.W.E.R Coaching Model©
4. Experiential session – Module 1. Career Coaching
5. Experiential session – Module 2. Life Coaching
6. Experiential session – Module 3. School Performance Coaching – Senior
7. Experiential session – Module 4. School Performance Coaching – Junior
8. Module 5. CYPFS in their life, career and study (integrated module)
9. Design your own Life, career and wellbeing plan
10. Module 6. Moving Up Module – Transition to High School
11. Implementation planning and review
✓ A step by step CYPFS Leaders Manual
✓ A 12 month non-commercial licence
✓ Access 8 Modules and up to 80 hrs of coaching activities
✓ Gallery slide shows for groups and one to one
✓ Printable & Writable Pathway worksheets – PDF’s
✓ All Program Upgrades
✓ Leaders Accreditation Certificate
Day 2. Advanced Coaching Skills Training – (Available via workshop only)
The Advanced Coaching Skills Training day will assist CYPFS Leaders consolidate their theoretical knowledge and develop the one to one skills required to confidently coach young people to develop the emotional skills they need to overcome obstacles and implement their pathway plans on an ongoing basis.
Leaders will learn how to lead powerful conversations using The G.O.A.L Coaching Model, and practise key coaching skills and strategies that are proven to enhance motivation and promote hope, resilience and goal striving in young people.
Day two also showcases how leaders can successfully introduce Module 7. “Peer Coaching Skills” and Module 8. “Parent As Coach within their program to create a complete support system for every young person you work with.
1. Evidenced based coaching & positive psychology theory – continued
2. The role of the coach and the coaching mindset
3. Identify your strengths as a coach and areas for development
4. Coaching for change using The GOAL Coaching Conversation©
5. Learn key evidenced based coaching skills and strategies
6. Introduce a “Peer Coaching Skills” program
7. Introduce a “Parent as Coach” program
8. Design a personal and organisational coaching plan
9. Implementation planning and review
Print Training Outline