Coaching YOUNG PEOPLE for Success
Life Coaching Module
Steps for My Life Success
For all Counsellors, Youth Professionals, Wellbeing Educators & Coaches.
About Life Coaching
The Life Coaching Module provides youth professionals with a complete coaching toolkit, that helps them deliver a transformative life coaching program that assists young people achieve greater health and wellbeing in all areas of their life.
This module can be delivered straight into any wellbeing, counselling, case management, mentoring and support program, either face to face or online in an individual or group setting.
You can also deliver this module in conjunction with our other coaching modules to , to form an extended program with up to fifty hours of coaching curriculum.
The Life Coaching Overview
Life Coaching can be delivered over 3 – up to 20 hours in the classroom.
Lead young people through our signature five step P.O.W.E.R Coaching Model to assist them design their own “Steps For My Life School Success” pathway plan.
P = Imagine Possibilities of how would you love life to be?
- Identify what successful living is for them.
- Reflect their current life satisfaction
- Create a vision of how they would like it to be, using the “My Life” Coaching activity cards.
O = Become Organised and make a plan to get there
- Complete the My Life Review Wheel.
- Review their life satisfaction in eight key life areas including: Career, School performance, Emotional health, Physical health, Finances, Friendships, Family relationships and Living Environment.
- Set priority focus areas to work on.
- Brainstorm practical strategies to achieve their goals.
- Design a personal “Steps For My Life Success” action plan to be their best.
W = Develop Will-power and the motivation they will need
- Consider the costs of striving towards their goals
- Decide if the cost benefits are worth it in the pursuit of their goals
- Build their motivation, confidence and ownership to take action.
E = Build your Emotional Skills to be your best
- Understand the key skills and qualities of successful people.
- Identify their core Emotional Intelligence (E.Q) skills
- Identify the E.Q skills they will need to strengthen to successfully reach their goals.
R = Achieve Results by taking consistent action
- Design S.M.A.R.T action steps to make positive change straight away!
- Identify the support they need.
- Design a personal motto for motivation.
- Celebrate their successes.
What is included?
The Life Coaching Module comes with all the resources you need to coach young people in groups, one to one or online.
Including, online leader training, leader’s guide, step-by-step slideshow gallery, printable student workbooks, student certificates and three sets of coaching activity card sorts, that can be be printed for lifelong use.
Online Leader Accreditation Training
Through a combination of online self paced videos and a live coaching session with a CYPFS trainer, you will be guided through the module – learn how to take young people through our signature five step POWER Coaching Model© and design a “Steps for My Life Success” plan. Simultaneously you will complete your very own life coaching plan.
You will also learn The G.O.A.L Coaching Conversation©, which is a simple but powerful framework to help you lead future focused conversations, which encourage young people to stay on track and maintain the resilience and motivation they need to put their plans into action
All the resources you need to start coaching straight away
Worksheet - PDF
Slideshows for groups & one to one
Life Coaching Certificate
Two sets of coaching activity e-card sorts
Download and print for life long use
You will also receive
What people are saying...
Anne Tomietto I Youth Development Coach,
Creating Futures, Brotherhood of St Laurence
Carina Frew, YouthWorX NT,
Business Service Advisor & Leadership Academy Coordinator
Dr. Naomi Ryan, Lecturer – Career Development & Coordinator (AEPP)
Open Access College | University of Southern Queensland
Some organisations we have recently trained
Purchase and access the resources
and leader training straight away.
$650.00 up front, and $50.00 per year
$300 up front, and $50 per year
View our other modules & products in the CYPFS series
The Complete Program
(includes all 6 modules)
The Essentials Program
(includes 3 Modules)
P.O.W.E.R Coaching Cards
To promote good practice, please note that you are advised to use the CYPFS program materials within the boundaries of your professional expertise.