Coaching YOUNG PEOPLE for Success
Life Coaching Module
Steps for My Life Success
For all Counsellors, Youth Professionals, Wellbeing Educators & Coaches.
About Life Coaching
The Life Coaching Module provides youth professionals with a complete coaching toolkit, that includes the TRAINING and all the “ready to deliver” RESOURCES you need to deliver a transformation coaching program that assists young people achieve greater health and wellbeing in all areas of their life.
This Module is flexible, and can be delivered straight into any wellbeing, counselling, case management, mentoring and support program, either FACE TO FACE or ONLINE, with individuals or groups of young people.
What is included?
The Life Coaching Module comes with all the resources you need to coach young people in groups, one to one or online.
The Life Coaching Module can also be combined with the other coaching modules to form an extended program, with up to 80 hours of potential coaching curriculum.
Online Leader Accreditation Training
Through a combination of online self paced videos and a live coaching session with a trainer, we will take you step by step through the Life Coaching Module and all the resources, and show you how to guide young people through our signature five step POWER Coaching Model© so they can design their own “Steps for My Life Success” plan while at the same time completing your own plan.
To build on their success you also learn The G.O.A.L Coaching Conversation©, which is a simple but powerful framework to help you lead future focused conversations, that support young people to stay on track and maintain the resilience and motivation they need to implement their plans on an ongoing basis.
The P.O.W.E.R Coaching Model©
P = Imagine Possibilities of how would you love life to be?
- Identify what successful living is for them
- Reflect on how satisfied they are with their current life
- Create a vision of how they would like it to be, using the “My Life” Coaching activity cards.
O = Become Organised and make a plan to get there
- Complete the My Life Review Wheel
- Review their life satisfaction in eight key areas.. including Career planning, School performance, Emotional health, Physical health, Finances, Friends, Family and Living Environment.
- Set priority areas they would like to work on
- Brainstorm strategies they could take to reach their goals
- Design a personal “Steps For My Life Success” action plan to be their best.
W = Develop Will-power and the motivation you need
- Consider the costs of making an effort to achieve their goals
- Identify the benefits of making an effort to achieve their goals
- Weigh up if it is worth the effort it to them personally
- Build their motivation, confidence and self-responsibility to take action
E = Build your Emotional Skills to be your best
- Understand the key skills and qualities of successful people
- Identify the main Emotional Intelligence (E.Q) skills they have
- Identify the E.Q skills they need to develop to ensure they successfully reach their goals
R = Achieve Results by taking consistent action
- Design SMART action steps to make positive change straight away!
- Design a personal motto for motivation
All the resources
You need to start coaching straight away, including...
Life Coaching Worksheet - Printable PDF
Member Resource Library
Two sets of coaching activity e-card sorts
Download to your desk top and print for lifelong use.
You will also receive
What people are saying...
Anne Tomietto I Youth Development Coach,
Creating Futures, Brotherhood of St Laurence
Carina Frew, YouthWorX NT,
Business Service Advisor & Leadership Academy Coordinator
Dr. Naomi Ryan, Lecturer – Career Development & Coordinator (AEPP)
Open Access College | University of Southern Queensland
Some organisations we have recently trained
Get coaching in three simple steps...
Click on the add to cart.
Complete your order details & set your password.
Login in and start your training and access the resources.
Price (in AUD) with commercial license
$650.00 up front, and $50.00 per year
Discount for Schools & Not for Profits.
Price: $300 (AUD) plus $50 annual subscription
View our other modules…
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and exclude GST.
To promote good practice, please note that you are advised to use the CYPFS program materials within the boundaries of your professional expertise.