Step 1. Purchase and instantly access the My Career Coach toolkit for lifelong use.
1 x My Life Coach seat
Slideshows for groups & 1:1
Qualities Coaching E-Cards
Life Motivator E-Cards
Interests Coaching E-Cards
Lifestyle Coaching E-Cards
Workstyle Coaching E-Cards
LifeType Coaching E-Cards
Step 2. Select your preferred training option inside the check out form
With Leader's manual
1. Instantly access self-paced training videos from inside your member account.
2. Register for a 1/2 day online live training workshop via the checkout page.
All workshops are from 12-4pm Victorian time.
Thursday 16th February
Tuesday 21st March
Thursday 20th April
Wednesday 17th May
Thursday 22nd June
3. Organise a dedicated time for a team (group rates apply)
Contact Us here to enquire
Become an accredited leader and instantly access all the resources you need to coach online via the My Career Coach portal and offline in groups and one to one.
Participants will learn how to take young people on a journey of self discovery where they will complete a Who Am I? personal profile, connect to their strengths and design an inspiring life and career pathway plan that matches who they are and what is important to them. Their plans can be created, stored and revisited and goals reset over 4 years making ongoing career coaching conversations a breeze.
- Overview of My Career Coach & leaders toolkit
- Introduction to coaching, positive psychology & hope theory
- The 5 P.O.W.E.R Coaching steps to career and life planning
- Experience how to deliver in groups, one to one and online via the My Career Coach Portal.
- Design your own life and career pathway plan.
- Tour the online portal and key features.
- Learn how to set up an online group / sub group and track your students progress.
- Evaluation, member library access & implementation.
Add other Modules in the CYPFS series
To promote good practice, please note that you are advised to use the CYPFS program materials within the boundaries of your professional expertise.