A complete School Performance Coaching toolkit for youth professionals
About Performance Coaching
The Performance Coaching Program comes with the RESOURCES and the TRAINING teachers and coaches need to confidently support student performance; helping them reflect on their own learning and design a personalised action plan that will take their school performance to a new level.
You have access to two school performance coaching modules that can be delivered in groups, one on one or online
Either module can be combined with our other coaching modules to form an extended program, with up to 80 hours of coaching curriculum.
Research indicates, that students who willingly examine their academic concerns, are connected to an inspiring vision, and have a clear action plan, are 80% more likely to be successful with their learning goals.
What is included?
A Junior & Senior School Performance Coaching Module
For Junior students Yr 6-12
Can be delivered in a 2 hour workshop or one to one
The Steps For My School Success Module motivates students to take responsibility for their own learning from the inside-out.
As the coach you will guide each student through the five Steps of P.O.W.E.R Coaching, which will see them review their current school performance and design a personalised “Steps For My School Success” action plan.
The learning plan can be reviewed on a regular basis with the support of a parent, teacher or peer coach to assist young people take their school performance to a new level.
With online self paced training & a complete leaders toolkit
My Life E-Cards
Assist young people to:
- Review how they feel about their current school performance.
- Identify their desired performance level.
- Assess their current personal performance in 10 priority areas.
- Assess their current academic performance.
- Set goals in the top priority areas they want to improve.
- Weigh up the costs and benefits of striving towards their goals.
- Identify potential blockers and the skills needed to overcome them
- Design a plan and identify the SMART steps they will take immediately
For Yr 9 - 12 students
Can be delivered in a 2 hour workshop or one-on-one
The My TOP Performance Plan focuses on helping senior and tertiary students to develop personal strategies to be their best while coping with the competing demands of a heavy workload and exam pressures.
The CYPFS leader will take students through The FIVE P.O.W.E.R Coaching steps, assisting them design a personalised, “My TOP Performance Plan” which will include the steps and changes they need to make to maximise their success at school.
The plan can then be used as a guide for action and can be reviewed throughout the year.
With training and a complete leaders toolkit
Pathway Plan Worksheets
Performance Coaching cards
You will assist young people to:
- Review their current performance
- Identify their personal performance blockers
- Learn the skills and habits of top school performers
- Set personal school performance goals
- Complete a weekly schedule to get the balance right
- Assess their current level of motivation for change
- Identify the strategies they could take to improve their performance
- Design a tailor-made action plan of the steps they will take
Individual fee: $450
- Online Self paced Leader Accreditation Training
- Download the complete Peer Coaching leaders toolkit
- Not for profit licence only
Individual fee: $1,000
- Online live leader accreditation training session – by arrangement
- Download the Peer Coaching leaders toolkit for lifelong use
- With commercial licence to deliver within your own business
Add other Modules in the CYPFS series
To promote good practice, please note that you are advised to use the CYPFS program materials within the boundaries of your professional expertise.